Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally what have to say is say, and everything is almost done expect for rom things and stuff.. Bb's gender is confirmed yesterday with qin acc to e gynae and announced to be a boy, well.. I think bf is happy tt is boy la! Dad, mum, grandparents, aunt and bro is happy with e news too.. Cant believe im gg to be a mother so soon which i yawn to be few years ago, and i've to start being a good mother, wife and daughter-in law.. I dunno if i can handle, bt i'll definitely give my best shot (: I think i really gonna spent mre times with my family now, cos i wont have mre times with them.. Bt i will make sure im home for at least once a week when i move in there.. I knw things dwn e road wont be easy bt what's impt is they are all here =D
(doubt no one can understand e scanning expect for few)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home